The ten most important things you should know when attending your first Ceroc night:
- You don't need to come with a partner.
- It doesn't matter if you miss a week.
- The more you dance in the freestyle the quicker you learn.
- The women ask the men to dance as much as the men ask the women.
- For fast track learning, try a 4 hour weekend workshop.
- No Ceroc venue allows you to bring in your own drink.
- Saying no to someone when they ask you to dance is unusual at Ceroc.
- Teachers are very approachable and happy to go through the routine with you.
- It usually takes about 6 beginner's classes before you'll feel comfortable in the Intermediate class.
- And finally, the man leads and the lady follows.